BUDGET AND SALARY/COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
Section 1: Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
Section 2: Summary of Expenditures
Section 3a: Current Collective Bargaining Agreements
Section 3b: Employer-sponsored Health Care Plans
- MESSA Choices & MESSA ABC Plan 1 Heath Care Plan Coverage (Support Staff)
- MESSA Choices & MESSA ABC Plan 1 Health Care Plan Coverage (Teaching Staff)
The Carsonville - Port Sanilac School District did not seek competitive health care bids during the 2015-16 School Year.
Section 3c: Audited Financial Statemen
- 2016-2017 Final Audit
- 2016-2017 Accounts Payable Check Register
- Procurement Policy
- Board Member, Professional and Support Staff Reimbursement Policies
Section 4: Salary and Benefits of Superintendent and employees whose salary exceeds $100,000
- There are no organization dues paid by the district in 2015-2016
Section 6: Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
- Carsonville - Port Sanilac School District has not paid for any lobbying or lobbying services.
Per MCL 4.415 “Lobbying” means communicating directly with an official in the executive branch of state government or an official in the legislative branch of state government for the purpose of influencing legislative or administrative action.
- This information highlights Michigan's performance in the area of education and compares Michigan's ratings to other states when appropriate. Click here to see Michigan's progress.